discover The Benefits Of Invisalign at Beautiful smiles dentistry
Invisalign's® invisible, removable, and comfortable aligners will give you the beautiful straight teeth you've always wanted. And best of all, no one can tell you're wearing them. Invisalign® is great for adults and teenagers.
- Invisalign® is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Invisalign® uses a series of clear, removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- Invisalign® has been proven effective in clinical research and in orthodontic practices nationwide.
How Does Invisalign® Work?
Braces that use wires and brackets are no longer the only option if you want to improve your smile. The Invisalign system relies on clear, removable aligner trays that place constant, gentle pressure on teeth. Before your treatment begins at Beautiful Smiles Dentistry, your Roseville, CA dentist will take digital impressions, X-rays and photographs of your smile. The digital information will be combined to create a three-dimensional image of your mouth that can be manipulated to create a virtual representation of your orthodontic treatment.
You'll receive a series of aligner trays created just for you and will wear the trays for approximately 22 hours per day. At the end of every two-week period, you'll replace your current set of trays with a new set.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move little by little, week by week - until they have straightened to the their final position.
- You'll visit us about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 - 15 months and the average number of aligners during treatment is between 18 - 30, but both will vary from case to case.
How Are Aligners Made? You'd Be Amazed...
- The aligners are made through a combination of our expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
Is Invisalign a good choice for me?
Invisalign is an excellent option if you want:
- A Less Noticeable Orthodontic Option : Your clear aligner trays will fit your teeth snugly, making them virtually invisible. Invisalign is an excellent option if you prefer a more subtle tooth straightening option.
- A Comfortable Orthodontic Experience : Aligners are made of smooth plastic for your comfort. You won't have to worry about cuts from stray wires and will never need painful adjustments.
- No Hassles: Brushing and flossing become much more time consuming if you wear metal or ceramic braces. You won't have to make a single change to your usual oral hygiene routine with Invisalign. You'll remove the trays when you brush and floss, rinse them and put them back in your mouth.
- Limitless Food Options : Wearing traditional braces requires avoiding hard or sticky foods. Luckily, your diet doesn't have to change when you opt for Invisalign treatment. You'll remove your aligner trays when you eat or drink anything other than water, allowing you to eat anything you want.
- Reduced Treatment Time (for Adults) : You may only need to wear your aligner trays for about a year if you're an adult. If you're a child or teenager, you'll probably need to wear the trays for about two years or longer.
If you're looking for a perfect smile without the hassle of braces call our Roseville, CA office today at (916) 780-1955